Friday, January 15, 2010

8 Days Of Implantation Bleeding

A vampire hunting. Chapter 9

Coka's desire


Coka Journal
That night

That night I was laughing alone while Alexa helped to charge Robert with the little strength I had, really was a tough day, but had a very unexpected end.


An hour before ...

could barely walk with the weight of Taylor rocked from side to side and I trying to see something in the darkness, every time I thought we'd end up on the floor Tay straightened as if by magic and I was helping my adopted the same stance.

- You know something?, I liked you from the moment I saw you, it's not easy being so honest in this world, and you, Kitty, you were very risky, so good and just so you will have a nice memory I will have a mine and yours. I said as I squeezed more and more to his side and closed my eye coquettishly.


Although the plan was to leave in his trailer and then find some excuse to escape as quickly as possible, going to his trailer decided to take a little of the circumstances and play a little bit of heaven.
Just enter the trailer began to undress while I watched spellbound ...

this man carved the gods. I whispered softly, softly ...

- Well and you, get comfortable, well no? -. I said surprised to see that I did not move me hypnotized.

- Yeah, yeah ... that I'd rather go to bathroom, I'm a bit prudish. He said as he searched the bathroom quite embarrassed.

- But if this moment is very sexy kitten, I can not let go. He said at the time that took me under his legs and carried me like a feather toward his bunk.

left me gently on the bed, took off his shirt and I immediately remembered the motorcycle scene in New Moon, I closed my eyes and I said this I thank God for life ...

An hour and a half
later ...

groping, I laughed so hard I had to close my mouth with his hand, that night I had realized the folly which we lived, It was crazy from the start, but we had very little to do now.

had spent a great time with the sexiest man in the world according to many surveys and could still feel his hands gripping my thighs, strong but tender, it was clear that despite his nearly 20 years was a man with many sheets in the body warm he was clear as to love a woman and make it touch the sky, waiting and taking time to enjoy it and enjoy it with every breath that I tore, was slowly we got together to taste the clouds and now through the night with various degrees 0, there was not the slightest spasm of cold, my body was warm and my mouth tasted like strawberries, promised never bathe, never forget this night full of thirst, full of warmth ... the kind that had not long ago.

The only regrettable thing was to leave him while he slept.

- Where are you going?, We still have the sunrise, I promise it will be much better, be sober and be a longer session. I said as I grabbed his arm.

- Tay go for the drinks Alexa promised, remember. I said, trying to be honest, truth without any desire to quit. He had looked

time minutes ago and had already spent a lot more than an hour.

- Do not go, please, I do not want nothing, just sleep, do not bother you, just hold me. He said as his eyes closed with my hand still in hers I come

And memories of the movie with beautiful Tay begging not to go to rescue Robert Volterra.

And I was helplessly tempted to follow the script:

- Sorry, I have to go. I said as now if I could not help laughing at the moment so funny I was living.

I released his hand, got dressed as fast as I could and I ran toward the trailer for Robert.


Alexa Journal
Coka
Where is my God will ruin everything and I will have kill her with my own hands up ruining everything. He muttered as he waited in absolute darkness with Robert wrapped in a carpet, probably hypothermic at this point, because I felt no part of my body from cold.

- Coka?, Coka? Is you, please respond. Very quietly begged someone approaching towards the trailer.

- If it's me. Coka told me when he was close enough not to scream.

- because it takes so long?, Did you do? -. I told him very upset.

- Come if I tell you not going to believe you. Coka replied while laughing silently.

- What did you do?, Gagged? Or something well? -. I asked very scared, everything is complicated in my mind.

- I left him sleeping quietly. Said as he continued laughing.
- Coka Please tell me you do not attack him or something?! -. Now if I screamed in panic.

- Let's say it was he who attacked me, and I could not resist, hahaha. I said, laughing heartily now if coka

- I can not believe it!, All this time I was frozen with Robert at my feet, by the way, you were "with Taylor encamandote "???- I said now if very annoying.

- Watch Alexa, I make clear and say this only once: "I have almost 30 years and I'm stuck in a problem of proportions to follow you and your crazy, not abandon you because your problem has to do with the man I dream for years and if you do not help and I plan does not arrive with him or the car, come on, is just what you could not do, so do not let me hear no more a trial value to me, ok? - Coka told me with a seriousness of preaching mass.

- Ok, ok, well not to be either, grab the feet of Robert and we've already lost too much time "I said as he took the other end was heavier than an anvil.

- Only one thing. Coka told before continuing

- What? -. She answered very curtly

- Was good? -. Seriously asking me too.


- it was so good that I am about to send everything to hell and run the trailer on this wolf incredibly passionate, hahaha. I said this while laughing now if with all the enthusiasm and I could not help laughing with her.

- That's not a wolf is a Toro but the sire of fine cattle farms, hahaha ... so keep laughing every time with more desire, forgetting that we had with us to Robert and we were "rapture."

After 10 minutes we put Robert in the trunk and walk out with the engine off and pushing the car of the wizard that we place by the sound of the alarm.

Once on the road, Coka look and thought: What we do, are we crazy?

Yes, certainly. but she and I were certain that this was the most exciting of our lives and would come to the last with this.

- Coka? -. I said as she drove, and even laughed. What will we do when we get caught?, Did we bring into the same cell, or lead us directly to the electric chair? -. Asked now thinking the worst

- First, do not think we get caught, I'll take care of it, second if they catch us and have years to comment on this story, third, who cares what best of our lives and what we have done and finally the death penalty no longer exists in England, ok? -. Responded quite rationally as she is.

- Coka? -.

I asked again - If? -.
responded
- Tell me about the wolf, but the minute please, I close my eyes and imagine it was me, ok? -. I told our typical role-playing.

- Yeah, ok ...

And told me everything, but everything, kissing, rubbing, duration, especially as she is incredibly descriptive, laughing and joking as everything we are accustomed.

- Coka? -.

- What? -. I replied

- Where do we go ?...-. Ask back to reality and remembered that I had never before been in England and did not know where the hell were heading north.

- At the beach, it is not entirely a love story without the sea, no? -. I replied as I closed one eye ...

really were crazy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment