Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lethal Dose For Tynelol

Forks Stories Eternal Conflict. (Eclipse by Edward Cullen)


Offense Chapter 19


"- I love it!
I love you better and give you the idea to fight for it. Do not think you'll damn easy bloodsucker. Do you understand? - "

Jacob had cried in my mind when I left Bella in the line that divided our lands.

Bella would rather be in the Pusch, along with the pooch instead of being at home, safe with my brothers while Carlisle, Rosalie and I went hunting.
us not take long, just a couple of hours, yet she chose to go visit the booking.

could not help feeling how I felt. Now was not enough to make me feel extremely anxious and restless, was added to my woes jealousy.
was fully aware and sure to be unfounded but I could not help feeling what I felt.

I listened to the sounds of the forest. I closed my eyes away unpleasant memories of the voice in my head.

"- I love her, love her and now she'll know! -" His words echoed in my mind to the point not aware of anything else. I ran forward

stay behind the sound, which dissolve in the wind and then ran some more, wishing that he was the prey to crawl, he was the animal that soon would bleed in my mouth.

was sure that Bella would not correspond to their feelings and Jacob only waste time but still knowing that I could not help feeling uneasy.
I paid the price barrier and too soon ended his life, drinking, frantically sucking blood. It was the only way to get even the anger he felt at that time.

"Looks like we're a bit upset today. "Let

and Rosalie. Carlisle spoke. "Certainly the issue of graduation has you worried.

"Well whatever. We all feel anxious
on this subject. Rosalie continued talking. "I think the guys are making their bets.

"Then you'd better inform them they will have to continue waiting. Although

I was tempted to follow the plans just because Bella to give him a deserved lesson to Emmett, at least she has agreed to perform this little favor for me, but in my mind all this seemed ridiculous and meaningless.

just could not imagine his little body facing the mass of muscles that was my brother. Nor
had let my mind wander in tormo for processing and physical changes that would entail.
knew very well that would be beautiful, even though it seems impossible to imagine, would be much more beautiful.
And then his body would be strong as mine and I would be free, free to love her with all my body with all my heart forever ...

did not want to think about it, did not want to be selfish. The life and soul of Bella came first, were above all things and above all my wishes. "That Bella

graduate means nothing, that is not yet defined. I responded by recording the words to myself, convincing, reminding myself more than others.

"I gave my word Edward. I have to do. Carlisle said suddenly worried.

"Only if she wants. Cleared. "Only if she wants.

An army of neophytes possible and probable Volturi visit were nothing compared with the approach of graduation and the impending transformation of Bella ...

And As if I had too many problems in my mind, now Jacob Black was added to the list!.

But that would be the easiest problem to solve ...
would only have to .... Or you could take it in the head and ....

No. I could not hurt it while with my Bella, I could never do anything to make him suffer.
Jacob Black was attached to Bella's life as one of his many ticks and therefore mine as well. I could not get rid of it or at least not el momento.

Pero la paciencia de un vampiro era infinita y yo sabía que cometería un error, entonces yo sería libre de moverme, de actuar, de ponerlo en su lugar de una vez por todas.

Lo que no imaginé entonces fue que mis palabras se cumplieran tan prontamente.

Comprendí que algo iba mal cuando las horas transcurrieron y no tuve noticias de Bella. No podía quedarme en casa fingiendo que todo estaba bien, fingiendo que estaba bien que Bella compartiera con salvajes licántropos lejos de mi protección y cuidado.
Subía a mi coche pero algo llamó mi atención, ahí sobre el asiento del copiloto estaba el teléfono móvil de Bella.

“¡Rayos!”

But all was well, there was no reason to worry, Bella called, where was her call and then I would go for it.
By unconscious I took the road to the reservation, perhaps it could wait for it, could find the voice of Jacob and see .... Might expect ... something, anything.

was not good I feel that way, but I could not help it. Inside, I had the feeling that something was not right.
Maybe I should stay home, ask Alice to try to see him, but did not want to intrude, yet not feeling well.

was alone and it was better.
suffer alone in silence was better than be observed and compassion.

Then my phone vibrated in my pocket.
In a split second I saw the display, the call came from Bella's house.
I considered Charlie to call me but that was absurd. Then, before vibrate again answered

- Bella?. -. I asked and she replied impatiently. I was relieved, foolishly relieved. "You left your phone here. Sorry. Did you brought Jacob home? -. Yes

-. Answered in a strange voice. - Can you come get me, please? -

I took the road leading into town.
Bella had uttered the words I just wanted to hear, I wanted to be with her immediately but was not the right tone, not as I expected.

- What happens? -. I asked puzzled.

"I want to examine my hand Carlisle. I think I've broken me.

had happened.
What both had told him had happened.

- What happened? -. I asked trying not to raise my voice.

had to stay calm, there was probably a good explanation and when Bella said that Jacob had given a blow I could not help feeling pleased. Although
I did not like her to get hurt by it.

"I wish to have caused any damage -. Added in the midst of a sigh. "No I did not pinch.

That would be simple to solve. That was beyond repair.
But he was not prepared for his response to my clumsy words.

-expected you to answer that.

realized then that what happened was not an ordinary incident. Whatever it was serious enough that she felt uncomfortable to the point of wanting to hurt your friend and I was fine, it's was great, however it was easy to see that his condition was only momentary, not hate was in his nature.

- What have you done? -. PPregunté cautious. Whatever it was had to be serious however. "I kissed

-.

I stepped on the accelerator, I did not care to damage the car.
The only thing that mattered was that the smelly animal had dared to kiss Bella.
A ... MY ... BELLA!

I head off, tear it and then throw deep in the woods where no one could find ever again.

I got the people and not slow down. I went ahead no matter the prying eyes and surprised passers-by, followed Undeterred by listening to the cries uttered pedestrians while crossing a red light the light.
I only care that would be the last time Jacob Black saw the light of day. Carlisle
understand, should.

- Are you there dog? -. I asked.

"Yes. Bella replied.

That was fine.
After all this time would not have to disappoint my father. Not with Jacob in the city, violating the treaty.

"I'll turn the corner - I informed him and then hang up.

He should not be there, not while we lived in Forks and he knew and was still there, waiting.
"I knew both well? "Was I so easy to predict? Did he know that will not hurt her as Bella felt no affection for him? Cursed

pooch!. Was tempting fate and I felt a desire to throw away my word.

Grrrr! Growled my chest.
was my fault, again it was my fault. I had agreed with these views without regard.
I took, I heard what he wanted. However, I had boarded the car and I was gone even when every bone in my body, every cell, every neuron in my brain screaming that he did not. Neither
Carlisle, nor the rest of my family would have to pay for my mistakes. This is like my pain was just mine. My
swallowing and digesting ... For her, my family and although I was sure I'd feel completely satisfied once you have killed, I knew in the back .... Very, very deep down that I also regret if I did.
only owed him gratitude ....
Damn it ... I had an infinite gratitude.

- Grrrr! -. I returned to growl.

The sound reverberated inside my car, filling it completely. I stepped on the brake
unabated speed skidding across the street from Bella.

- Grrrrr! -. Growled one last time, my anger would not satisfaction.

"" Inhale .... Exhale ... .- "I remembered.
"" Inhale ... Exhale ... - "I said as I got off the car and headed to the entrance.

And one last breath before my fingers to focus on tapping the wood knocking on the door.

"Maybe you should choose your own size rivals -. Said his father inside the house. "Maybe

-. Bella spoke just across the door while opening.

There she was, before me with a grimace on his face drawn. "Let me see

-. I asked taking her hand in mine for testing.

"I think you're right about the split. I saw a slight swelling and bruising.
No doubt, it was fortunately superficial. However it was equally painful for her. "I'm proud of you. You must have hit very hard.

"I gave all my strength, but there seems to be enough.

bowed my head slightly to kiss her hand gently.
I could solve this little problem.
-Jacob
-. I called from the doorway quiet and content compilers.

"Come, come -. Bella's father said as the chair sounded under his weight when standing. A few seconds later it was Jacob Black who was before me.

"" Here I am.
What will you do now? - "He asked the damn dog in my mind.

I do not want any fighting, okay? -. Chief Swan said as he joined us and I looked into his eyes with an anxious expression. "I can get the board if it manages to make my request more official.

"Grrr ..." - ". I groaned inwardly. I was so close to me that I could see his big head flying through the air ...

"That is not going to be necessary -. Answered by gathering all my strength of will.

Bella suggested his father to arrest him because she had beaten Jacob

- Do you want to press charges, Jake? -. Asked his father.

And I was surprised by her attitude.
How could they remain quiet next to the man who had kissed his daughter by force and also had caused a fracture?.
Was it able to withstand that and more the sole purpose of not seeing Bella with me? Well
would have to endure the disappointment!.

Jacob said it would not file charges with a grin.
He was satisfied, he reveled in his stupid happiness for stealing a kiss to my Bella.
I wanted to show my teeth but I did ... but I held back with difficulty.

- Where in your room you have the baseball bat, dad? I'll borrow it for a minute. Bella added free to show emotions. The envied him at that time.

"Enough, Bella. She said her worried and overprotective father. Tanta

injustice and I was tired, Charlie was very capable of doing.
long time ago I refused to go into the fragmented thoughts of his father.
As with Bella, when she thought he would react in a specific way, did or said something completely different, but now there was no need to try to read them, I knew well that he would not hesitate to take his own daughter to the local police station .
Also Bella's hand more and more inflamed each time, we should get out.


"Let's see Carlisle you take a look at your hand before you end up in jail -.

spent my arm around her waist and we are heading has my car.

was halfway when you hear the voice of Chief Swan, was again troubled.

- What are you doing? Are you crazy? -. Jacob told Black that came after us.

"Give me a minute, Charlie - answered this reassuring. "Do not worry, I'll be back. "Even I have unfinished business" -.


would be so easy to turn back, so easy to move without him noticing, I could not ever hit him.

went ahead ignoring their annoying presence while carrying Bella to the passenger door and accommodated inside. He did not bother
achieved, it would be me who started the fight, he would try to make the first move, then I would be free to act.

gently closed the door and confronted the dog mustering all my self interposed my body between him and Bella.

"I will not kill you now. I said looking into his eyes. "That would upset Bella.
-Um
-. Bella muttered behind me.

I smiled to myself, glad to see that she felt a bit like me.
But it was a spiteful creature by nature, he knew his illness would go through the discomfort of his hand and struck the Jacob if that pain would be with her forever and he would live between them like a shadow for all eternity.

I turned slightly towards her by dedicating a small smile to reassure her while stroking her face.

"Tomorrow I'll worry -. I reminded him.

then turned to face Jacob and said, "But

Bella once again with the least damage, and no matter whose fault, it does not matter that she stumble and fall from the sky or a meteor emerges and he has chosen the right head, you'll have to run the rest of your days to three feet.
You understand, Pooch? -.

He did not answer, his response was limited to an idiotic grin. Perhaps I was playing?

- Who's back? -. Bella whispered behind me.

That there was no doubt, Bella would not return. However there would be time to define it, now were more important things to clarify.

"And I'll break your jaw if you go to kiss -. Firmly assured.


- What happens if it is she who wants to kiss me? -. Jacob asked defiantly making Bella launch a murmur as a sign of discomfort.

"Then. Answered resignedly. - If that's what he wants, does not object to nothing.

I had intended not to tie her to me, she would be free to choose.
The human experiences that I wanted her to experience had much to do with leading a normal life, a life as a teenager, woman, with each of their needs that I could not satisfy.
Rosalie saw the pain of daily Emmet's love filled him but not enough. I loved him infinitely, was happy with him, that there was no doubt, but she always would bear the penalty.

did not want to spend the years Bella understood what was lost to me, love easily becomes hatred when you have eternity to see what you can not have. Bella
should be free to feel, to experience what all women want and need.
That was the real reason, my conscience screaming.

could leave if she wanted, then days would be over. And there would be nothing to tie me to this existence, but that would happen when we hear the words coming from his mouth, not before. Bella digest
Only when that did not love me, not when anyone, let alone the impudent pooch was launched on it encouraged by signs ghosts.

"Maybe you should wait for her to say so instead of relying on your interpretation of body language, but ... you know, it's your face.

"" You could try, no one tells me to stay standing as you do, "and I thought it had. Bella

knew he was anxious and I did too.

"Well, why do not you take care of your hand instead of poking around in my head? -. He answered angrily.



-. "One more thing I said, remembering that he had still something pending with him. "I'm going to fight for it. Should know. Do not take anything for granted and will fight with double intensity you. "Well

. Replied annoyed. - It is not good to beat someone who does not fight.

Does it really thought I would have a chance against me? He had absolutely no idea
.

"" If you're so interested in my thoughts because I'll tell you this: I will not give up until you see Bella. I'll do anything as long as she is not like you "."

"She is mine and not say it was fair play. Exclaimed safe, I would not surrender and not Jacob.

-luck. You want. Surely the need.

"Yes, may the best man win.
"And in that case I think it will be your leech.

spoke in my mind again, but he too was human, at least not completely.

"That sounds good puppy.

replied, "Yes, perhaps a puppy, but at least someday I will grow And you can say the same? - "He said gesturing silently while a grin.

then left him to lean to one side wall was preventing my body between him and Bella.

he wanted or expected to soon improve his hand and he was disappointed that had happened, all with a stupid smile on his face.

climbed into the car.

"- Do not forget that we are watching! - "Again he shouted in my mind as we walked away.

did not have to remember, I was aware of it.
was aware of the werewolf, Jacob. Volturi, neophytes and especially ... graduation.
definitely should be paying all my sins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment