Friday, March 12, 2010

Lemon Pledge Wax On Skis

Eternal Conflict. (Eclipse by Edward Cullen)

Tontas Illusions
Chapter 20


- Why do not you tell me Alice!? -. I complained.

- What have been the difference? -.

-A have barely managed to control myself. Not sure if anyone noticed my condition.

"Do not worry, they were all too busy.
No one has noticed you.
Now if you had we said before .... There would be another matter.

-Alice is right, would have only complicated matters further. Carlisle spoke.

- How I could not see it ...? -. I said more to myself than for them.
Edward
"Nobody could not beat yourself up. Esme spoke trying to ease my troubled mind.

"I need ... I have to ... -.

not know what to do. All my instincts are screaming at me to run.
could see clearly as the circle was closing on us, they came for us, snatch me Bella forever.
had to flee.

But my family ...? What would become of them? Does the target was delivered that I had built for them?

Will I ever forgive? Would you do Bella?

"Even we have a chance, this news do not change our plans. We must continue, but now we know we face now is our element of surprise. Jasper said interrupting my regrets.

When life can change in seconds?

only a couple of hours ago was riding in the back of his father's police car heading the Institute for our graduation ceremony. Then
I found the experience fun, I had never ridden in one and as the bare mind of his father "just needed a good wife" to complete the picture.

It was now quite happy, despite what her father thought she looked at me with a grin.

The deadline was met and Bella remained undecided on the issue of keeping or not its humanity and I bet all my letters to that.
felt that if I won a day at a time would have no trouble getting a couple of years.
Then there thinking about his promising future had been happy, quite happy.

How fast life can change in a matter of seconds? Already

me that Alice was strange to be so strange, but I guess not let me see that something was wrong.
could not see the true excitement of Bella. Ridiculously thought everything was due to the vendita party.
Neither was able to see the truth.
I saw the strange light in his eyes, did not catch that tone is too controlled his voice, nervous and erratic beating of her heart.
No, I saw, I was not able to.
too mired in my own happiness, the joy of knowing that Bella would have a future ....

How fast can change our lives in a matter of seconds?. Now however

was not even sure we left all that history alive.

- Edward Good heavens! You control you! -. Jasper added again.
"I'm trying to think coolly but your distress me out of control.
What can we do if we do not believe a way out? -

had completely lost consciousness of my family and then I saw all threw me sad looks.

- Yes! -. Emmett exclaimed. I was free of his looks and thoughts as all turned to him. "About time that happened, can not take this to be in constant standby.
Let them come, let them come!.
I want to see which one will be layered approach our Bella.
Let them try! -

Such words and the vehemence with which they were uttered was cut off from everyone a laugh that later became more heated until it becomes joyful laughter.

"That's right next to me said Alice. "Let them try and you will see with those in the path.

saw in his eyes and in their minds the sincere belief that all that would be effective.

How fast can overturn the heart of an ancient vampire who dies of love?
Is it possible to go from cold to just sit in the most deep, dark abyss scorching fire that gives us hope?

wanted to swell with his words.
wanted, needed to do, for them, for me, Bella. For all that loved in this vast existence.

ran.
I ran like never before in this lifetime to reach the Lodge, the restaurant that had been Bella and Charlie.
That's when I saw him.
Her back was to the large windows overlooking the facade of the premises.
journey into the mind of all the guests who were gathered to celebrate the occasion.
was sad, that there was no doubt scared and probably would be impossible not to be. For a moment
I saw the tension in your neck the intention of turning to look out the window.
I told myself that if he did it without hesitation come and go for it.
If looking, I saw one sign of desperation, would not hesitate to do it, but did not happen and kept his eyes straight ahead, without food, without laughing, without speaking.
How anyone could see how uncomfortable he was?
But nobody could see no one knew what really happened. Calm in his stock
free of monsters, mythical creatures of fantasy, they were only just human.
I had won the ignorance of Bella forever, ignorance allowed to live freely without fears, to live like everyone else.

I and I alone was responsible for protecting, to ensure that his life would follow the natural course, free of fear, shadows and hunters and again stretched their claws into it.

There, hidden among the foliage waited for her, feeling my internal cold more intense than ever, monitoring every movement of his face and a sign of his body.
Until finally stood up to go home.

Upon leaving her gasping for a moment turned looking where I was,

His eyes met mine and I felt my heart was whole again. I deleted
quickly the small space between us and shook in my arms to kiss him.
That idiot was.

How many times he turned away from me, always thinking about the future. "
What would happen if there was a future in which they hold?

All those moments ruined, lost forever. Kisses and hugs just thrown away by my rules, my self-given limitations.

Despair flowed through my body making fire burning in my mouth as I felt the soft touch of her lips against mine, but soon left my Bella.

However it was not necessary to read them to know how afraid I was.
He had been quiet, compliant and resigned to once the graduation ceremony.

"" But do not you see? -. She said. "Nobody is coming for you. It's great ... Nobody wants to hurt Esme or Alice or Carlisle, "

Bella was more important for the security of a bunch of vampires than their own.
Although she should not worry about it, I was there to protect it but I was the "life."
And now let us only one way fate and would cross together.
I lifted one of my hands, I stroked his face and I waited until our eyes met again. How
your love changed me? How much owed?
It was not without it and without it there was nothing, nothing. Only desolation, silent, cold and dark.

- How are you? -. Asked in the midst of a sigh.

"Not very well. Confessed.
I almost had lost control a few hours before, but now back again .... "My blood is cold" "I'm sorry to have lost control before. Finished to add.

"My fault. Should have waited to tell you.

But it was not Bella's fault.
was something I should know, something that should have been able to see.

"You have many things in his head.

- And you do not? -. She

, weak and fragile in the extreme but he stoically endured over and over again the many vicissitudes that had been living our lives crossed.

Hazards, limitations, denials ... That alone could give, only that he could offer.

How often do you want to do exactly the opposite? How I longed to surrender to it completely as his eyes, silently me asked?
now felt there was simply no time.

Without waiting for an answer I leaned over her lips again.
I kissed her lips open, sucking in its person all his breath, wanting to retain its essence and thereby protect it forever.

Our kiss was short-lived.

-Charlie coming here. Bella warned.

had to leave her father brought home from mine, but I would follow him even when she thought it was not necessary.

I slipped into the shadows without giving time to discuss.

was true that he had been denied what they both called me, but it was an attempt to protect his immortal soul and maybe, just maybe mine.
And it was this need to protect what my boost to fight for it with all the strength and resolve is firm, hard and cold body gave me.
**************************************** **********************************
There are friends, here is half the thing complicated to write.
nerves do not accompany the wobble of the tremors, cuts light and all that, but here we are.
This chapter was intended to be much, much, much longer but publish it anyway, hoping that like this small piece.
A kiss, I love you. Thank you all for your words, your concern, your patience and support.
A kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment