Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weres The Pin Number On A Ds Game

Excerpt from "Touch me"


A Vampire Hunt
FanFic Chapter 18 Coka





! "What was I thinking! Could not be, I thought he was about happened?! was then that Robert kiss me and my head was thrown in there, his mouth pressed to mine and his tongue entered my mouth, warm, moist, sweet, my mouth is accounted for, say my mouth because I was too high walking on clouds, playing with the cherubim, not believing what was happening. Then he took me under his arms and pulled me to the chair like a pen, everything was completely crazy, and I just got carried away, his hands crossed me from thigh to shoulder, I was nervous and I explored I could move.

"Touch me," he said, still kissing.

This suggestion was awakening me dream that was, could be true that what was happening?, was all too unreal, but what the hell, had not waited for that?, did not dreamed of so many nights with that?, recently I import my ties I forget to Eduardo, I forgot to Alexa, now I kissed her passionately, touching it gently, as if it were to break, I think he thought at the time it got really intense cold would wake up in my bed of England where one would find me again. At that time I began to open her blouse, were his hands, I let him, when one of them was introduced between my skin and the bra, all my beautiful fur stood on end, my heart beat wildly, and I was breathing heavily "





Dear friends I could not stop commenting in this chapter that you wrote Coka for his story" The Vampire Game "published in your blog I think Forks.
Your fic is already in Chapter 18 ... ufff and is on fire.
I swear I was barely breathing when he was reading.

I hope that this small piece will be encouraged to read the whole chapter and fall in love like me in this story so crazy that it happened once long ago, my dear Coka.

Stop by her blog and leave your impressions.

Besos



Here the link

0 comments:

Post a Comment