Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bill Of Sale Form For Jet Ski





With Neny accompany severe pain in their loss.

wish I could say magic words to calm your grief in this sad situation, but I have. I'm not a person who believes in a god and concrete but found this prayer that Agusta more or less what I believe or think.


"God grant me the serenity to accept things I can not change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference, living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time, accepting hardship as a pathway to peace, asking, as did God in this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it, believing that You will make all things right if I surrender to Your will , so that may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with You in the following "


I hope you find comfort. That they see that your mother is better now that he could rest during its evils. We love


friend, strength, you can count on us. We love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment