Monday, December 28, 2009

How To Adjust Honeywell Gas

A Vampire Hunt. Chapter 8

Setback






Journal Alexa ...

No.

was not crazy. Of course not!
was completely rope, perhaps saner than ever.

Only this time differed somewhat with what was supposed to ... "logical" or "sane."
now wanted to do what I felt, I wanted only one thing and this was saved, no matter the cost, even risking my own integrity.
Now I knew, I knew because he had come into my life and that role would I in his, now understood everything, understood my fascination with him, understood my fanaticism for The Saga, understood everything, everything! ...
I had a mission ... and he had his own, save me from my solitude.

was only one problem and this was my friend Coka.
I could not leave out of this, she was my sister and my closest friend, she understood all my aches and pains accumulated for years in the bottom of my heart and would never forgive me if excluded from this madness.
I have often thought that the best of true friends is that they will always be with you, even when they disagree on everything you do or what you say.
are able to bury a secret with you and bring it up anymore because they know that would expose his friend to a completely avoidable pain. That was my Coka
an unconditional ... and I clear it is.

-Coka, quiet, I have everything ready.
Once the wizard is asleep, we will her car and she was hiding under the bed of the trailer.
believe that both are gone, she'll sleep 3 days and will give us enough time to be far enough away ... I have your keys, we have 3 hours to prepare ... you tell me? -. I said hurriedly.

I looked at him without saying a word.
knew his mind and determined executive would only take a decision and when to take her there was no way to convince her otherwise.
would analyze everything, the whole thing and when every number, every possibility embers completely square on his head, there, just then, I would say its resolution.
The only bad thing was that it could take all day do not know if I was able to wait that long.

But I was absolutely determined to do it or will not. Of course, with your help everything would be much easier and above all much, much more entertaining.
What is the point of madness if you do not have anyone to share it?

Another minute passed without a word to digest it, until then said

- tenendrĂ­amos What to do? -. And I saw fear in his eyes clearly.
As I feared ...
had not said "Yes", but neither had said "no."


That night again serve the 3 million meals while I looked askance Coka.
She looked at me one minute, she thought, and I could not help thinking also stupid theories of treason ...
She fled with him, alone, leaving behind, or brought to justice only to win their appreciation.
shook my head firmly and do almost dropped the tray of coffee she was carrying.
I discarded all these ideas, she would never say anything to participate.

Then, while washing the thousand and one dishes, Coka still did not open his mouth, and I could not stop thinking about passing by head.

"I need you to tell me please if you want to do this or not.
you help me?. Will we?.
need you tell me if you do not want to go with me. Will I be reported? Will you try to stop me? -. Asked almost on the verge of hysterics with tears in his throat crying to get out.

was aware that my questions will no doubt offend. But I needed to know, I need to digest that yes, if we would do that if I would go with me and now to death.

Was it too much to ask?
I had nothing to lose.

leaving behind only a bad love today had nothing better to think meaning, but she lost more, she risked everything.
Was it too much to ask for friendship? Out and out was about to find out.

- Shut Alexa! -. I replied. "I'm just thinking about how we will do with the transfer, benzine, where we will stay, where we get the money, and little else.

course I would help, of course we would.
executive and used his mind to business and saw all the details I went through something.
was sure in his mind and sought the best escape route for our escape.
was great to have a friend as competent and detail ... well not always but now we came super-duper well. How
had been able to doubt it?. No doubt I was crazy.

- Coka, God will provide! -. I said cheerfully as he closed one eye and washed the last dish.


That night just after the clock struck three in the morning we saw the last light fade and a little after we went in search of our destiny.
walked quietly, fully aware that we would enter a spiral where there was no turning back, where the only way we would in the end, whatever this.
And I accept it with open arms abrasarĂ­amos, we do not repent, would live now as if they were our last moments of life, that was it, was light, was life.
We had blinded and no turning back.
One step, then another.
The sky was cloudy and there was a promise of storm in the air. A dense fog had formed and would not let us see beyond our round feet.
In complete silence in the black night, no moon, no stars indicate the way we move forward guided only by our hearts.
With every second, with each step, with each sound of the stones at our feet, expect to be surprised. Coka
and I holding hands in the cold looking through the skin, making a human effort so that our teeth are chattering. Why
rays had to decompose the weather right now? Was it an omen, an ad?
Then we saw in the distance the figure of which was allegedly the trailer for Robert, just a little more, just a step further and have gone.

Then everything happened too fast and at first did not understand what was happening.
just remember that almost anything we got when we hit and fell to the ground pulled by something heavy and muscular. Coka
received the full blast and his body came to rest one meter behind me.
too scared even to breathe, I covered my mouth stifling a cry of panic.
I saw some legs on the floor and pounce on me knowing that a stationary body, which was down was that of my friend Coka.
But that did not move, why not fight against the man who had over it?
What was happening?




Coka Journal.
(That same night, same place)



saw his shadow to one meter away.
Turn your eyes to see Alexa and alert but could not do anything, the shadow fell upon me and I lay on the floor.
As soon as I had on me I could feel the strong odor of alcohol.
Ray! I had lying drunk.

fell over one million small pebbles and restrained myself from screaming in pain, fear and rage.
How would you explain that we were doing there?
And on the ground, with strange about me, I looked up and I could see my accident was not unknown as unknown as I thought. Alexa

Then came the mouth and throat seized, shivering from head to toe but seeing my puzzled expression and she recognized the stranger began to laugh nervously soft.

"They're fine. Asked in a whisper. - Coka, Taylor ... okay?
-Ayu .. give ... me ... -. I asked.

Taylor took the jacket and pulled him.

"Hello beautiful. He said a little more focused.

Pu-No ... .. and ... do. Alexa said, pulling uselessly.

- Did you bother to download ... .... me? -. I told Taylor.

-so sorry, I think I've lost my balance, but good mattress you, I do not think it hurt me nothing nothing drop.

-May .. well .... Now .. get off. I practically choked. He joined

amazingly fast for a person with a degree apparently high blood alcohol. Alexa

fell back and uttered an expletive.

"Excuse me. Taylor said he stumbled again threatening to fall on it now.

-Haaa. I believed him! -. Taylor said he extended his hand toward her.

"I'm fine. She responded well annoying.

-Ok. How about you? -. I asked turning to me now. - Do you accept my help? -

And of course I accept it, first of all because I hurt all over and my friend was rubbing the back but did not help me to join.

stretched my hand to him and in one motion stood up hitting me suddenly against his chest.
I felt his hands on waist and not let go away a bit and said,


-Heyy. Are not you the girl catering? -. Asked as she rocked taking me with him.

And despite little or no visibility we had in it when I saw how beautiful it was.


"Tell me something -. He said even his face closer to mine in the midst of a playful and sensual smile. - I was not beautiful? -. Fight

my knees bent of pure impression.
I, there, between the arms Lawrence Taylor was like a dream ... Of course the only thing that did not fit my perfect dream was the state of alcoholic intemperance in which it was.


- Enough, you think! -. I said raising my hands to her chest and away vain of me, trying to control the heat coming up my body to feel yours against mine.

- But that lack of respect is this? -. Alexa said in a whisper, opening her eyes, reminding me where we were and where we are headed. "We are decent women! -. Also you're beautiful does not take away what an idiot!


- Quiet quiet. Do not make me jealous. He said that dropping one of his hands to make a turn to Alexa at the waist. "Also I have something for you, not the first time I was involved with two in one night, said while laughing and we pressed on each side of your body.

things do not look any good, especially for the scandal that was being assembled. Alexa
Then his expression changed and came to him he said softly.

"Of course you are beautiful, even more than that skinny Robert.
You should be the number one star.
We want to be with you, is not think of anything else to be with you. We were waiting
.

Then I saw a strange glow in his eyes and knew something planned, then winked at me to follow him play.

"If you were expecting. I said even without knowing exactly where I wanted to get Alexa.

"But we stay here, and above all things not to do a lot of noise to wake anyone.
What do you think if we go to your trailer, there'll be more comfortable? -.

-Siii. Come to my trailer and then I'll show you a few moves that ... -

"Yes, yes. Whatever you say dear. Go to
Coka I catch up after going for a drink. Want something to drink is not it? -

"It would not hurt me And you kitten? -. I wondered at the same time I grabbed the back rudely.

"Well, I do not know. I said running away from his arms. Alexa

also was released, I took her arm and walked away with it a bit to say in his ear.

- What are you going?. I swear I do not recognize you. I created a monster.
Alex happens to you, you pretend? -

"Nothing, what will happen to me?
It's just that if we were sure we'd find here.
Take Taylor to his trailer and I'm going to see Robert, we've lost a lot of time with this nonsense. Coka
has to be tonight, tonight or ever! -.

I thought the whole situation.
would have too many questions if someone discovered at that time and there.
Taylor had only complicated things but we had to leave this mess and move forward with our plan.

-Ok. Leave it to me. I'll take care of him. I replied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment