Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Images Of Bar Sayings

A Vampire Hunt, Chapter 7

Alexa Madness








Coka Journal
the same day.

I was standing in the middle of the room and breathless, with a head full of birds and worst of all, could not utter a word.
What was going to say anyway if no reasonable explanation was given?

- Tell me who you are and what you do here or call security! -. He said angrily.

The last sentence took me out of trance and quickly asked him to calm down, I said it was part of the catering and had entered because the coordinator had asked me, but I wanted to accommodate him so uncomfortable and just woke up.
I looked very suspiciously.

"I'll ask you to please leave me alone, I do not like anyone to be in the trailer when I rest. He said this while living away from the direction of the mini kitchen.
But what the hell is wrong with everyone in this damn movie? First the girl with the drink and now this ... Is not I can rest for a moment? -. Cursed slowly, talking to himself.


"I guess. I told him to clear my throat, reminding that still remained there. "Of course, after what happened to you must be terrified.

But I instantly regretted my words, I knew right then that I was wrong to say so deadly.

He turned to look at me even more appalled than before.

- Who are you?. Tell me the truth.

then walked slowly toward the exit like a rat and he feared for his life.
It looked incredibly tempting and tasty all afraid moving almost catlike. I swallowed
saliva and I summoned all my willpower not to jump on it in one leap.

- Hey boy, calm down! OK?.
Not all are dying of love for you. Sales
constantly on television, lived the incident that made world news, I just know because I read the news. I answered in the most authoritative voice and almost dismissive I had, pushed all-in attempt.

Inside died, this was not how I imagined our first meeting, not even remotely guessed right what had long been my fantasy.

"Sorry I'm a little tired of the harassment. He replied. - I'm sorry if I offended you, I will not cause problems, less in your work. I'm not like, and I resent having to behave in this way.
Excuse me I really regretted it ...

And just at that moment, just when I fell jaw print upon hearing the words of Robert, to see that my words had convinced him, just then a knock at the door echoed through the trailer breaking the magical moment when I was living.

I took the devil! I very upset as Robert pointed out that whoever enters the outside ... that was annoying.
Pattinson
"Excuse me sir, you better start shooting at once, there is little daylight and we can not waste another day.
I hope you will find more parts and do not worry, everything is ready to begin once you are ready.

But behind the kind words I could see that my friend was upset by the delays and setbacks.


The shooting started and we looked at less than 30 meters as a wet wolf and Robert were fighting skinny beer flying through the air, the truth never understood much of that was the story because our eyes were on him The director asked to repeat again and again because Taylor appeared to be just what he was while Robert with each "cut" seems to be fading more and more. Soon the light was gone and his damn damn headset producer told us we should be ready in 30 minutes to serve the dinner and arrived in a truck ready to be served.

"That rage. I told Alexa. "Being in this without being able to devote my full attention to it because we have 100 guys who do not know and I do not want to know waiting to be served by Mary Poppins, my God! -. - Said as he swore with rage.

-Coka, remember it's just for today and tomorrow, the important thing is how close we are to him. He replied with his typical Alexa optimism and commitment.

That made me angry to be so submissive, I felt like taking it by the shoulders and shake a bit to come down from the cloud in which I lived.
Luckily, my friend Patrick just spent the time and distracted me from my mad desires.

-Duck, duck. I almost cried desperately. "I think Robert must be hungry right?. After all has not eaten anything. I said hoping to send me straight to the trailer if only to ask.
But unfortunately not got the answer I expected, my friend was angry with Robert, said they had paid all the rage and did not compensate the delays caused by the fault of the "star."

The food arrived and we serve one another and another and another until the hands can not feel them and all I could do was cursing my luck while Robert did not show even a single hair.

Far watched the trailer with the lights on, pleading for someone to ask "room service", but nothing.

Coka-wasting your time. Pato said. "The guy went to sleep and does not want anyone to disturb you for nothing, you know what living rightly is a skinny, just like Coca-cola. Continued my friend when he realized he looked like a fool in that direction.

At that point I was sure he knew what happened to me safe and was horrified with the possible outcome.

- And Taylor? -. Alexa asked looking around.

"This sharing with people in production. Answered. "That kid is a crack, do not believe all what the success and fame, a pleasure to work with people like that.

Slowly people were finishing our lunch and our work did not have the time finish.
We had to remove, wash and store everything before sleeping and most of the time I hoped he would wake up and ask for something, anything.

But it was not and when Alexa singing happy songs (and really not as happy as could be dirty dishes washed five hundred thousand), the hours passed and then surrendered and went to bed disappointed.




the next day.


was exhausted, tired and slept lousy with Alexa had to accommodate the two in one bed, because otherwise we should go to a hostel and I was not crazy.

All night I had to endure the bad sleep and Alexa also spoke matters worse ... no, that's an understatement ... Alexa practically screamed in his sleep and more banged up in all directions.

I covered my head with the pillow and I was on my side of the bed while she was kicking in all directions.
And as expected the next morning was not worth a dime.


-Alexa, I swear I do not do anything today molidísima. I screamed as she threw me over for the 5th time. "You are really very heavy as a companion mattress.

"Well you're not just a mummy dear, you get in the bed like you're the owner. I cried while for the tenth time Alexa turned around taking all the quilt.

-Rise for God's sake. Duck suddenly shouted a coup opened the door of the room. "This the whole set on the plate and no fucking coffee, Coka really fucking aunt. In what minute did I owe you a favor? -. He said as we ran back across the quilt.

Neither we moved even an inch. "I thought, fuck everything."

-Is the heavy coffee Pattison asking for a fucking half an hour ago and the catering trailer is closed. Patrick continued while searching our aprons the famous key.

- Rob! -. We shouted in unison both at which water dolphins jumping to the bathroom in less than 1 minute we were completely ready and running to the trailer Robert.

- Alexa, Coka!, That was 30 minutes ago. Said. "Now we are in the film. He said between laughter. So ridiculous

we were to make him forget his anger at the whole situation?



- Scene of the corral. Take 3, Scene 1! -. Shouted one of the commercial's producer Robert

the wolf runs in and chases him, that's what struck Robert falls to the floor and nobody knows what happens, does not stop, his assistant came to the plate and asking everyone running away.

- That's what happens when you take drugs and not eating. Said Patricio breath.

- You can silence all at once, the fuck up! -. I screamed from the bottom of my heart to Patrick. "Damn you do nothing but talk bad about him is that you're still the same bug and bad gay for 10 years, have not changed anything. While the tears were continued to fall from my eyes.

emotional and physical wear me were going through the account.
I was drowned in the anguish of not get close enough to help my beloved Robert. Patrick looked at me in shock he well knew that only I knew the secret of his sexual orientation.

I watched as he walked away crying, I knew had broken their trust, but could not, had to defend "mine", which was never mine, but for me it was more mine than my own name, Robert.

were still all there waiting to see what happened, then he moved and asked his assistant to give him room to help him walk to his trailer. Taylor

whole scene looked very worried (after all I think they were friends), but his assistant did not allow anyone else to play.
At some point wonder why no one helped him and a type of producer told me that clause was forbidden to touch.

walked with the aid of the girl to the trailer and we hope there about 20 minutes until she came back and said that Robert needed a rest, that the filming was postponed for the next day.

I approached to ask her as it was but I was too insignificant for her without even looking at me and walked to the producers.


- Is that here they're all shit or what? -. Shouted angrily as I pulled the damn hat of a coup. - I'm going, I swear, right now! -. I screamed to Alexa, and she came running to where I was crying and begged me not to.

- Coka please be this is hard for you, but understand that this is my dream and I'm not willing to back down.

Listen, I know why Robert is so, I heard ... -. He said lowering his voice.
- Kriss is that woman, Kristen, it's killing with its pressures, I do not have them but clearly there is something very unhealthy because Robert and gives no more.
I put some anti-depressant pills in the coffee this morning and it collapsed on the set. I say hit, with a psychotic tone in his voice that made me tremble for a moment of fear. "Let's get him out Coka, we will save. Said with the crazy eyes.


- What did you Alexa, you become crazy?? -. I asked surprised if he had known well have thought he was joking but I knew it was passive and was completely resolved when a crazy idea crossed it over her head and then I felt fear, terror felt by what she had done.

could see me now locked up in jail for being concealing ... or perhaps even complicit in a crime ... By giving free rein to his crazy head had created a monster.


"I'm not crazy. He said even closer to me and whispering for fear that others could hear us. "I'm more sensible than ever. Since I came to England I became a hero of my life and I will not sit and wait for the life pass before my eyes, is precisely what I want and love him, I'll share with you just because you're my friend and I love you, " Ok? -. Said with complete decision. "Now I have everything planned, at this point the wizard also took his coffee out of the trailer will be easy tonight, with the dose I gave her sleep a week.
Between the two we can with him.

seriously I thought that my soul mate was mad as hell and it was time for someone to provide medical care urgentemente.

Ella vio la duda en mi rostro y continuó amenazante:

—Ya es muy tarde Coka, estas implicada, ya no tienes salida. ¿Te apuntas?... —

0 comments:

Post a Comment