Sunday, July 11, 2010

Adult Film Star Fabrice'



Dear Friends

I say something to you, something that has left me very badly.
recently informed me that a blog had published a complete version of Midnight Sun. In this version were attached to my fanfic chapters of Midnight Sun.
downloader file and the final chapters of my next book said that Meyer was Eternal Night.

I can not describe how bad I felt.
I have always admired all those who very kindly have approached me to ask my permission to publish my part or whole chapters. I thought they were all there, it had a code of iron between bloggers and bloggers in which respected the work of other amateur writers.
But I found in the most ungrateful of all that was not so, I am very disillusioned, do not know how. Even
'm not sure that's what I do, I feel betrayed.
the fic I've written lots of love, I'm in love The Saga and has never been my idea to seek any recognition or get something out of this. I only wanted to satisfy my soul in love and nothing else. The love, the people I've encountered have been a gift and I thank you, but this strikes me very strong and will not do.


Well, that was what I wanted to share with you, you will understand me. Thanks from my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment