Thursday, July 29, 2010

Milani Glamorous Gems

Message "Cristian: A Tale of Sofia Cullen

Part
Cristian










Sophie awoke with a start. 1:25
dictated the clock on his nightstand.
Who the hell could call at that hour?

His mind quickly thought of some expletive worthy of the occasion only if it were a joke or a wrong number.

"Good night. Said a male voice on the line.

- Who speaks? -

"Excuse me. It is afternoon.

-Aha. She said impatiently.

"I'm trying to find .... Need to talk to ... -

- Yes? - Answered, trying to remember the reproach that previously thought.

"Excuse me.
know it's a bad time to call but I am trying to find a woman that was very important to me.

She thought for a second in the words you just heard, but could not understand why she was awake and talking to a complete stranger, which also possibly was crazy.

"Good luck with that, but believe me there's nobody here but me.

cut and was available when I was about to hear a scream across the line.

- No No please.
No I cut. I'm desperate. That cry

stirred something inside.
What if this was truly an emergency?

Everyday life was moving in an environment indifferent. Not long suffered from problems of others, believed that they themselves were more than enough.
But there was something in that voice in the cry. There was something desperate in that seductive voice.

"I'm listening. She said then.

-A long time ago that I'm looking and more time spent without daring to do so ...
She just disappeared.
stopped seeing his friends, who were once ours.
He quit his job, he split with his family. And for a time I thought I had truly swallowed by the earth.

"All this sounds like harassment. He said without measuring his words and accidentally let out a dry laugh and indifferent.

"Please do not laugh.
was not an easy task. His family hates me, I blame the disappearance of his departure.
believe that not only broke his heart, but also the soul.

- Have you talked to your family? - "That's

and miss you endlessly.
Especially his mother. Said that a call every two months is not enough to satisfy her heart mother.

- Do not you think that if she did not contact with anyone is that they want? -. Sofia thought then he must be crazy spur him to continue talking.

"Maybe, but I need to talk, I have to say ... that ..
... I can not keep living ... without it. And with that the words were blasted out of his mouth, as if they had stayed long in his chest. "I tell you I was a fool, an idiot, I should not cheat, let alone leave her best friend.
I was a fool and I regretted it a few months.
But when I tried to look it was gone, had disappeared without a trace and all I knew we were back.

- Is it logical not you think? - Asked but he went on without paying attention to his words.

-For two days and three nights I stood outside the house of his mother.
the second day one of his sisters and I took a Although a simple wet from head to toe but I did not go. I did not mind the cold of the night or hunger. When I was rendered threw me on the floor and slept there, in the street outside his home.
At dawn on the third day I felt the warmth of a hand on my shoulder. It was his mother.
I let her in and made me aware of everything that happened after that ... you leave.

"Yeah, well ... It's lucky for you but ... .-

-forgive me, I need to forgive me.
I'm sure it will be difficult and do not intend to do so immediately. I just need a chance. I want to show that I have changed and will never betray your trust.

I tried to stay alive, but I fail, without it I can not move forward.

It was then everything in silence.
He said nothing more but I could hear was crying silently.
He felt a stitch in his chest.
What feelings be moved to a human early morning call from a stranger and open your heart? And why she had remained there in silence, just listening? How much
penalty gave the poor man.
was pathetic, so typical of men do things like that and then come back crying and apologizing.
But the most pathetic of all was that surely this woman, that by which the sobbing on the other side of the phone, he knew this woman was no longer the same.
Maybe she spent many nights crying by the phone waiting for a call as to that. Perhaps
cried and cried until her tears dried in her eyes and with them all the love, all the joy, all the love she felt for him someday.

Did not look stupid after all this time?. Who assured her that she wanted to hear his words, his apology, their cries?. Because this was sure a man like that would have no problem begging.
Was not it better to go ahead and learn to live with the pain lacerating the heart?
After all human beings are used to everything, including the heart to be red hot.

"Then ... - she said. "I wish you luck. I hope that soon she gets it and his forgiveness or whatever you are looking for.

"Wait, wait. Did not I will ask my name? -

-No. Answered definitively.

was not necessary.
Despite the time she remembered that voice perfectly.

- Sofia! -. He shouted. - Please! -.

"I think it is wrong. She said without flinching or altered. "The Sofia you are looking for a long time that no longer exists. I advise you do not waste your time and do not call this number anymore. And with that he hung up the phone.

Sophie told herself that the next day, first thing you call your mother. They had spent months since the last time he had called, but everything would have to ask him not to return to their number to strangers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment