Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Harold And Kumar Bottomlesss Party

THE ACROBAT, THE PIANO AND NUMBER 21 (Σπ)

I'm working on Virtue Ethics, in the first chapter of a book called Virtues for Peace. For months I have working on this, I found it very difficult, but since a few days ago I found the thread. I'm comfortable and happy, now I'm inspired. Are 17.41, the sun begins to fall, is seen through the leafless tiler surrounding the garden of the Institute of Peace and Conflict. I have a front
Juanma has been clarinestista holder Banda de Música de Málaga for several years. The radio has begun to sound a concert that reminded me of Mozart, a movement that I knew many years ago, in a film call Elvira Madigan, a circus acrobat who falls for a command of the army that has a romantic relationship (a story of love and peace). I took so much love that, years later, my phone line is for this concert. Indeed, it was, was the first movement of No. 21 concert, then came the second movement.
More than a question, we discussed a finding, as Mozart could conceive of such sensitivity and transmit to others. Something wonderful. Please hear him, we'll talk about it.
I already said, the hedonism can occur at any time, one need only be predisposed to find him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment