Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday Coupon For Fashion Bug

STAR to Los Alamos (Σ π)

Among the Star, at the headwaters of the River Genil in the province of Granada and Los Alamos Mary, in the province of Almeria, you can be 200 miles away. Of course I have not run, but would not be a bad idea (in a week at least). But the other day I did the always spectacular and moving sidewalk Star. A great day to run around. The photo is taken by Juanmi, which rose, as if nothing had happened to the farm of stove, I will do another day, as I am in time-as usual-for recovery.
Today I have done in the Alamos, in a forest track, very comfortable, soft, by rain yesterday, among pines and limestone mountains. Delicious, to La Yesera. Pity the source of water and all the lands that surround it have been fenced off, perhaps to preserve the agricultural use of feral pigs (one day I found a whole group in the spring) or other vermin. Too bad fences to separate us humans from other animals in nature. Moreover
all great here and there. The endorphins remain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment