Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dog Has Tumor Between Urethra And Bowel

The Grove ENCOURAGED AND FLOWERS (Σπ)

The grove animated fantasy is used to denote a forest of pine trees where I run . My goal is to get it from Velez Blanco, balsa high Topares road, ravine Mata, Rio Claro, a slight increase (right Faura), a slight drop and right "voila" a forest track of land, Just over two miles, almost useless, pretty.
Today the flowers had opened more than a week ago ... daisies, dandelions, crucifers, I have come to see a white sage and a poppy ... of all colors, white, yellow, purple, red, blue. Rainy day threats, he has fulfilled his prediction just when I stopped running, although I have gone all the time with the raincoat around his waist.
I've visited a lot of heat, cold, raining or snowing, with "butterfly" or without elllas, in any case he always gives me freedom, I welcome and comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment